- Workshop “Wages: decent, fair or living? Understanding what better wages in global supply chains mean & how companies can implement them”
March 18, 2015, University of Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
Get Changed and BSD Consulting, with the generous support of the Centre for Ethics of the University of Zürich, would like to invite you to a one-day workshop geared towards companies, researchers and other interested groups.
- Living Wage and the Textiles Sector: the best wage is a negotiated one
By Lara Koritzke (09 Jun 2014) - At the first Global Sustainability Standards Conference, four experts weighed in on living wage in the textiles sector. Altogether there were a fair number of questions to be answered, but also a range of actions and collaborative initiatives to work on wages in a practical way, including a major collaboration by six certification programmes.
Read more: www.isealalliance.org/online-community/blogs
- 2014 Global Sustainability Standards Conference (May 20 - 22, 2014 London, UK)
The Global Sustainability Standards Conference (formerly the ISEAL Annual Conference) will bring together over 250 leaders from business, government, civil society and sustainability standards to discuss the many dimensions of trust in the sustainability standards movement. This year’s theme will be trust, which goes hand-in-hand with what it means to be a credible sustainability standard. The conference will also include two streams about the topic Living Wages.
- ETI Members Living Wage Workshop (January 17, 2014)
- ETI Living Wage issues page: “A living wage for workers”
Link: www.ethicaltrade.org/in-action/issues/living wage